April Family of Faith: The Sacraments at the Service of Communion: Holy Orders and Holy Matrimony
God calls us to live out our baptismal calling in profound and unique ways. Through these specific vocations or sacraments we are called to build up the Body of Christ through service to others. Now more than ever, parents need fortitude, as this Catholic Parenting video encourages:
Family Assignment for April
- Read and Practice Your Catholic Home: Page 208 or 226.
- Complete the Grace Person activity from each lesson:
- Lesson 12: Holy Orders – Activity 6, The Call of the Priest
- Lesson 13: Holy Matrimony – Activity 5, There Are Three In A Marriage
We are in Holy Week, the final days of Lent. In these last few days, The Triduum, we are called to commemorate and celebrate the Lord’s Passion and Resurrection. Here are some ways to participate:
- Confessions will be heard on Wednesday, April 17, from 3 to 9 p.m.
- Holy Thursday, Mass of the Lord’s Supper, at 7:30 p.m. in the Church.
- Good Friday, The Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion, at 3 p.m. in the Church.
- Stations of the Cross at 7 p.m. in the Church.
Lesson 12: Holy Orders
Lesson 13: Holy Matrimony
The FINAL Family of Faith meeting for all families is SUNDAY, APRIL 28, at 10 a.m. in the gym. Bring your completed Grace Person Project!
Questions? Please contact the Parish Catechetical Office: email@example.com 908-464-8156