Welcome to Family of Faith!
God gives us all the directions we will ever need to get to Heaven! Living the Beatitudes and Ten Commandments each day will get us on our journey. We are made in God’s image; we have an immortal soul that was made for eternity; and Heaven is our ultimate goal. On the journey through life, we must try to avoid sin so as to stay on the right path.
Family assignment for the month of October:
- Learn the “Morning Offering” prayer! Your Catholic Home, page 10 in the Parent Guide (PG).
- Complete one Activity from Lesson 1 and Lesson 2. (NOTE: At Sunday’s session, we completed Activities from Lesson 1.)
- Complete the Journey Board Activities on pages 26 and 38. The initial Journey Board directions are found in the PG, September page 3.
- Twenty-four hours of Eucharistic Adoration and Prayer at OLP begins Thursday, October 10, with Mass at 7:00 p.m. and continues through Friday, October 11, at 7:00 p.m. The Rosary will be recited at the top of each hour.
- November 1, All Souls Day, is a Holy Day of Obligation.
- The next session dates are Sunday, November 3, or Monday, November 4.