Welcome to Family of Faith!
Family of Faith follows the Four Pillars of the Catechism. This year we focus on Pillar III: Life in Christ.
The goals of Family of Faith are:
- To encourage and equip parents to fulfill their God-given duty and privilege of educating their children in the Catholic Faith.
- To support and nurture strong Catholic families who image the Blessed Trinity.
- To provide parents the opportunity for continued growth in the Faith.
- To build community and celebrate Catholic life together through common prayer, service to others, social activities, and liturgical celebrations.
Each month parents are given a detailed picture of authentic and vibrant Catholic family life; the tools to implement this life in their home; and age-appropriate readings, games, crafts, and other activities to help their children and themselves deepen their love for Christ and His Church.
Family assignment for the month of September:
- Read and practice Your Catholic Home: found on page 4 in your Parent Guide (PG).
- Complete Activity 1 (Bible Basics) and Activity 2 (Basic Catholic Prayers), found on pages 5 and 7 in your PG; pages 4 – 6 in the children’s Activity Book (AB).
- Rodney Atkins – Watching You