The Parish 75th Anniversary Celebration was a SUCCESS. The Mass was beautiful with Cardinal Tobin presiding and our choirs singing. Great food, drink and company were had by all! A special thank you to Fr. Bill and the Anniversary Committee. The next celebration will be September 10th – Mark your calendar.
To find out more about the History of our Parish, please click here!
Our Parish is celebrating it’s 75th Anniversary and Fr. Bill is celebrating his 25th Anniversary!
Congratulations Fr. Bill!!
For more information on these and other events, please click here for the Bulletins.
July and August – JK BASKETBALL CAMP – for schedule, go to jkbasketball.com
July – Religious Ed Office closed all month
July 7th – First Friday and Adoration
July 18th – Sandwiches for St. Joseph
July 21 ~ BOLD -Sandwich Making: 10 am- 11:30 am
July 22 ~ BOLD – BRIDGES Run: 9:30 am-1:30 pm NEWARK
August 2, 9, 16 – Adult Education Series on The Genius of Michelangelo: Theology in Marble and Fresco at 7:00 pm, in the Parish Hall. Aug. 2 – The Sistine Chapel Ceiling Aug 9 – The Last Judgement Aug. 16 – The Pieta, The Story of Marble, David
August 4 – First Friday – Adoration will be held in the church starting after the 12:10 PM Mass and conclude at 5 PM with Benediction.
August 14 – Religious Ed office reopens
August 15 – Feast of the Assumption; Sandwiches for St. Joseph Social Service Center
August 18 – BOLD 9 – 12th graders Sandwich Making 10-11:30 am, Bridges run 6-10:30 pm
Donations needed to make sandwiches by August 17th. See bulletin for more details on what is needed.
August 22-25 – BOLD Middle Summer Camp Service. See bulletin for details.
From the Food Pantry Committee:
The Food Pantry Committee and those who utilize it greatly appreciate your generosity. Monetary donations are welcome. The following items are in short supply: Pasta, pasta sauce, rice, cereal, flour, Stove Top stuffing, coffee and tea.
The Food Pantry Committee is in need of volunteers to help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well as Substitutes for all days. Please contact Marie Russo if interested at 908-472-3868.
Thank you for your donations!
If you are able to help in any of these areas, please contact the rectory 908 464-7600:
- Eucharistic Ministers for Sunday Mass
- Manor Care Eucharistic Ministers and helpers to set up for Monday Mass
- Adult Altar Servers for weekday masses
- Food Pantry – The Food Pantry Committee is in need of volunteers to help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well as Substitutes for all days. Please contact Marie Russo if interested at 908-472-3868.
- Homeless Ministry needs volunteers
- Prayer Shawl Ministry needs knitters and crocheters
- Sacristy – Help is needed in keeping our Altar looking beautiful. Please consider giving an hour or so of your time on a Friday to help with the Altar candles and vessels used during Mass. If interested please contact the rectory.
- Religious Ed – Catechists are needed in Grades 1. 4 and 5 on Wednesday afternoons for the 2017-8 school year.