For more information on these and other events, please click here for the Bulletins.
Advanced Ride Tickets for the OLP Fair are available for purchase in the rectory
New Items are being collected in the rectory for the Fair.
NOTE: No Coffee And or MSM Clothing Collection in May due to the fair.
May 1, 7:30 PM – BOLD Youth meeting.
Sunday May 7, 1:00 PM – Rosary Altar Society May Crowning
May 9, 7:30 PM – Deanery Mass with His Eminence Joseph W. Cardinal Tobin at St. James the Apostle in Springfield.
May 10, 11, 12, and 13: Country Fair!! Volunteers Needed!!
May 18: Full Day Retreat for the Women of the Parish
Saturday April 29 and Sunday April 30: BAKE SALE after all Masses in Parish Hall
Sunday May 7 1:00 PM: Mary Crowning: All invited to attend! First Communicants to process in Communion Attire
Thursday May 18: Full Day Retreat for all Women of the Parish – see insert for details.
From the Food Pantry Committee:
The Food Pantry Committee and those who utilize it greatly appreciate your generosity. Monetary donations are welcome. The following items are in short supply: pasta, tuna, canned chicken, peanut butter, jelly, black beans, carrots, corn, ketchup, mustard & mayonnaise.
The Food Pantry Committee is in need of volunteers to help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well as Substitutes for all days. Please contact Marie Russo if interested at 908-472-3868.
Thank you for your donations!
Please check out all the latest information on the OLP Country Fair on our Country Fair information site. There is also a button on the Home Page on the right side.
If you are able to help in any of these areas, please contact the rectory 908 464-7600:
- Eucharistic Ministers for Sunday Mass
- Manor Care Eucharistic Ministers and helpers to set up for Monday Mass
- Adult Altar Servers for weekday masses
- Food Pantry – The Food Pantry Committee is in need of volunteers to help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well as Substitutes for all days. Please contact Marie Russo if interested at 908-472-3868.
- Homeless Ministry needs volunteers
- Prayer Shawl Ministry needs knitters and crocheters
- OLP Country Fair Committee is looking for someone to run the hourly 50/50 and the dunk tank. If interested please email Kim Johnston at email@example.com. The OLP Country Fair will be May 10-13, 2017.
- Vacation Bible School – Sadly, if we don’t get adult volunteers to coordinate and run VBS this year, we won’t be able to offer it. Please consider volunteering! Questions? Contact Joanne Fezza at 908-464-8156
- Sacristy – Help is needed in keeping our Altar looking beautiful. Please consider giving an hour or so of your time on a Friday to help with the Altar candles and vessels used during Mass. If interested please contact the rectory.