- Holy Week – Altar Servers are needed for 7:30 p.m. Mass on Holy Thursday, Good Friday Service at 3:00 p.m. and the Easter Vigil at 8:30 p.m. Training will be provided.
- The Food Pantry Committee needs another person to accompany our driver to the Food Bank in Hillside; two Thursdays a month from 9:00 -11:00 a.m. to pick
up food for Tuesday distribution. If interested, please contact Marie Russo at 908-472-3868.
- We are looking to have 3 main ushers per weekend mass. PLEASE leave your name at the Rectory so we may schedule a meeting. This applies to current and new ushers.
- If you have made your First Holy Communion and would like to become an altar server, please contact Liz Frith at email@example.com .
- Help is needed in washing and ironing Altar Linens used during masses.
- The Prayer Shawl Group is looking for knitters to make shawls. Call Gail Seeley if interested – 908 464-4109.